When looking at dog food sales over the past 5 years, the fastest growing market segment today is undoubtedly raw food. This previously alternative mode of nutrition is becoming more and more popular, which piques the curiosity of many people who are looking to provide the best possible for their dog.
Many owners who have already made the switch find that their pet no longer has allergies or other health problems. Some of the more obvious signs are a shinier coat, cleaner teeth, fresher breath, odorless stools, and generally a happier, healthier pet. Nature is the source of all things healthy, as think about a raw diet, Eat Raw provides the best wholesale raw dog food as a fast track to vibrant health and happiness. It gives pets a stronger immune system, which helps protect them against illness and allergies. It can increase the life expectancy of your dog and greatly improve its ability to reproduce. In addition to healthier teeth and gums, they develop strong jaw, shoulder, and neck muscles from everything they chew on, like raw food and bones. Eating raw food is a natural anti-inflammatory that helps balance your dog’s body pH so you can have the equivalent of a bionic pet.
Researching the Benefits of Raw Dog Foods
1. There are studies that agree that raw food diets are more digestible than industrial dry dog food. There is also evidence that raw food promote gut health. A published study compared the feces of dogs fed raw food diets to the feces of dogs that ate kibble. Dogs on the raw diet generated less feces and had a much better mosquito score (meaning stool consistency was improved). Similar research done in the exact same year found that dogs fed a raw food had greater bacterial diversity in their own intestines compared to those fed kibble. It is true that raw food diets are often more palatable to dogs. They could also result in a thinner coat, as these diets tend to be higher in fat than kibble. Nevertheless, it is sometimes a double-edged sword. While fat can be healthy for dogs and lead to a beautiful, shiny coat, a lot can also lead to gastrointestinal issues.
2. Raw foods are naturally moister than dry foods, with around 60-80% natural water content. When cats are fed a dry food diet they can suffer from urinary tract infections because they are not getting enough fluid in their diet. Cats and dogs alike, when fed raw food, rarely have problems with urination or dehydration.
3. Raw feeding can also have a huge positive impact on older pets, helping to reduce the effects of degenerative diseases and arthritis and giving them much more mobility. When your pet has to eat raw food, the time it takes for food to reach the intestine is reduced. This simple act of your pet chewing her food instead of just swallowing it means the body has time for the gastric juices to digest the food to actually absorb what it needs.
4. Bone gnawing is an excellent mental pick-me-up for your pet, because when he eats raw bones, he has to figure out how to rip, shred and chew the bone. Some say that a bone for a dog is like a meditation for us or like sitting down to read a good book.
5. Feed your dog a raw food and just watch it. If it’s the first time he’s eaten a raw bone, he’ll probably look at you and cry, not knowing what to do. Let him see what he does. Once he focuses on the bone, you’ll see him start to use his entire upper body to hold the bone in place as he breaks it. Afterwards your dog will be so happy that he will rub against everything he can find, cushions, the sofa, and the curtain to show his absolute delight.
How to Choose the Perfect Long Cat Plush
What is a long cat plush?
Well, let me tell you. A long cat plush is a stuffed animal that is specifically designed to be longer than it is wide. They are usually made of soft materials like cotton or polyester kawaii plushies and have a variety of different designs. Some of them even have special features like music boxes or LED lights.
So, why would you want to get a long cat plush for your child?
There are actually quite a few reasons. For one, they are incredibly cuddly and huggable. Kids love to snuggle up with their stuffed animals, and a long cat plush is the perfect size for them to do just that. They will also love the fact that they can use it as a pillow when they’re tired or want to take a nap.
Another great reason to get a long cat plush for your child is that they are very durable. Unlike other stuffed animals that might fall apart after just a few uses, long cat plush are built to last. Your child will be able to play with their stuffed animal over and over again without having to worry about it falling apart.
Finally, long cat plush make great gifts for kids of all ages. If you know someone who loves cats, then this is the perfect gift for them. Even if the recipient doesn’t have a lot of experience with cats, they will still appreciate the thoughtfulness of the gift.
How to choose a long cat plush for your kids
So, now that you know what long cat plush is and why you should get one for your child, let’s talk about how to choose the right one. The first thing you need to consider is the age of your child. If they are very young, then you will want to choose a stuffed animal that is soft and cuddly. If they are older, then you can go with something that is more durable and has more features.
Next, you need to think about what kind of design you want on your long cat plush. There are literally hundreds of different designs out there, so take some time to look through all of your options before making a decision. You can even find some that come in multiple colors or have special features like music boxes or LED lights and mushroom plush. Just make sure that whatever design you choose, it’s something that your child will love.
Finally, don’t forget to factor in price when choosing your long cat plush. Stuffed animals can range in price from just a few dollars up into the hundreds, so it’s important to find something that fits within your budget. There’s no need to break the bank when buying a gift for your child, but at the same time, you don’t want to skimp on quality either. With so many great options out there, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be able to find something perfect for your little one.
Benefits of having the best dog breeder website design.
The creation of a website is within everyone’s reach these days and that is why it is necessary to think of interesting design ideas before starting. There are currently thousands of concepts to exploit and some are more common than others. If you are an animal lover and want to stand out from the rest of the online sites, then why not hire a professional company to make an attractive dog breeder website design.
Since the appearance of social networks and more particularly Instagram, you can realize the importance of animals in people’s daily lives. The various influencers show their dogs and cats through publications or stories and this arouses the interest of the public enormously.
Breeder designs know how much your project dog breeder website design is important and they are ready to work closely with you, from the beginning of the design of your website, to the final product. Their team is made up of professionals with the necessary expertise to carry out your ambitious projects. They will work according to your expectations and your needs while respecting the previously established deadline.
Importance of having a dog website.
Without a doubt, pets are members of the family and the dog is still man’s best friend. For this reason, his care and needs are as important as those of any other person. More and more men and women have become real activities for the protection and rights of animals. Pet shops, veterinarians, shelters, and dog training are no exception to the current trend: they increasingly have and need a greater presence on the Internet to promote themselves, exchange ideas, and live life. Having a dog website is mandatory to reach consumers correctly and giving them the opportunity to make purchases in an online store has become a requirement. People want to shop via their mobile phones, tablets or computers for a very simple reason: it saves an incredible amount of time. Your pet website must comply with the following standards currently required by Google:
• 100% adapted to mobile devices.
• Optimized for SEO.
• 100% integrated to social networks and have the possibility of sharing content in the profiles of each client or potential client.
• A dynamic corporate blog, with suitable and original information.
• 100% usable.
• Active social networks and oriented not only to the dissemination of information but also to customer service.
The competitive advantages of having a professional and active digital presence are many. First of all we can mention the greater reach that your products and services can have, your target audience will multiply exponentially and therefore your possibility of conversions. Secondly, the possibility of competing with the largest and most consolidated enterprises and equal conditions by having a well-designed and attractive website. Thirdly, allow users to place orders 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and from any computer or mobile device. Fourth is the professionalization of your image thanks to your website, blog and social networks and finally having a community of loyal users interested in the world of dogs at your entire disposal.
The best way to avoid misleading labels on pet grooming products.
Labels are the main form of communication between buyers, feed business operators (FBOs) and law enforcement authorities. The primary purpose of labels is to provide clear, precise and sincere information on a product likely to facilitate the buyer’s act of purchase. Product labels help communicate product features and allow consumers to make informed choices about product suitability. Product labels help communicate product features and allow consumers to make informed choices about product suitability. This can be supported by claims that will help differentiate pet food products.
What makes you opt for one product and not another? The decision, sometimes, comes because the packaging seems more striking with beautiful colors or tricky words that may not tell the whole truth. In recent times, many consumers are choosing to buy promising products. But the problem comes when you don’t know how to identify which product is better. And it is that the issue of misleading labeling has been present for quite some time. In fact, it is the brands themselves that confuse their own customers. Giving them wrong or exaggerated information about their own products. But, do you know what can be the solution to this aspect?
Here at floppyears they denounce the misleading labels on pet grooming products that some brands use to sell due to lack of regulations. With no government regulations on the pet grooming industry they review the product label so you can have a better idea of what is really in your pet’s products. Their goal is to make it easy for the general public to understand what’s in their pet’s products and bring awareness to the lack of regulations in the pet industry, because your pets deserve better.
How misleading labels destroying other sectors.
Current advertising and marketing can give false expectations in some food products at a nutritional level. The consumer can get confused and choose a product believing that it is healthy when in reality it is not. Nutrition experts seek to warn about this problem that concerns opaque advertising and misleading labeling.
An example may be the so-called “light” products, whether they are light in sugar or fat, but which, by consuming more, can eventually increase the risk of gaining weight. Other misleadingly labeled products are those that have the term “no added sugar”, such as fruit jams. But this does not mean that these products do not have sugar at the origin of their manufacture, in the case of jams, fruits naturally have sugar.
Fake Whole Foods
Another commonly used hook is the “fiber source” or “high fiber” hook. But these foods are not necessarily whole foods. If a product provides 3 grams of fiber it can already be advertised as a “source of fiber” and if it exceeds 6 grams as “high fiber content”. However, this does not guarantee that the product is whole, since the fiber may have been added later in the form of bran. For it to be a truly integral product, it has to be made from whole wheat flour. This can be confirmed by reading the ingredient list. In order not to get carried away by false promises, the important thing is to have the habit of looking at the fine print, that is, the list of ingredients and knowing how to decipher it, knowing that it is always presented in descending order, that is, the first ingredient mentioned is the most important in quantity.
Blog2 years ago
Things only German Shepherd dog owners will understand
Blog2 years ago
Jack Russell Terrier
Dog Breeds2 years ago
Cavapoochon dog breed character and information
Dog Breeds2 years ago
Dog Breeds2 years ago
Cavapoo Dog Breed Information, Health, Life and Much More
Dog Breeds2 years ago
Maltipoo Dog Breed information
Blog2 years ago
Can dogs eat peanut butter?
Dog Breeds1 year ago